Over many years, I’ve found that sometimes just knowing the issues couples are facing in their relationship are not uncommon can be helpful.
I’ve recommended the following materials to many couples. These reading materials are easily found through an online bookseller or even at your local library. Perhaps this information will be helpful to you, too! If you have any questions about these suggested materials or others you have read, please contact me.
- Adult Children of Alcoholics – Janet Geringer Woititz
- Angry Men, Passive Men – Marvin Allen
- Constructive Living – David K. Reynolds
- The Five Love Languages. – Gary Chapman
- A New Guide to Rational Living. – Albert Ellis
- Grief Recovery Handbook. – John James and Russell Friedman
- The Seven Best Things Happy Couples Do. – John and Linda Friel
- Stop the Clutter. – Mike Nelson
- The Narcissistic Family. – Donaldson, et al.
- When Perfect Isn’t Good Enough. – Anthony and Swinson
- After the Affair. – Spring
- The Seven Decisions, Andy Andrews (PDF download)
- Here is a resource to help you quit smoking – Quitza.com